Hiking Weekly Update:
Never Miss A Thing
Related To The Trail
by Diane Spicer
Meet Hiking For Her's Diane
Why would you need a hiking weekly update?
Why wouldn't you!
You're a hiker, or about to become one, right?
So why skip a chance to subscribe to a free weekly update that gives you all the latest developments, gear deals, hiking and backpacking news!
Ready to sign up?
Pop in your email address,
and you're all set!
Why wait a whole month?
Plus, there's never enough room in the newsletter to share it all, so why miss out on exclusive Hiking For Her giveaways, limited time gear deals and discounts, freebies, updates, and more?
A short, info packed weekly email update will keep you current on all things hiking!
But before you decide to subscribe to "one more thing" in your inbox, let's get more specific.
Hiking For Her pulls together a free, popular monthly newsletter called Happy Trails.
It's a great way to get a big dose of hiking information once per month.
- Read more about that here.
But there are a few problems with once a month updates.
A lot of time
sensitive stuff lands in my in box, and I’d love to share it with
- But by the time my monthly publish date rolls around, pffft!
- I hate when that happens :(
And of course, I
love to pass along any insights or “wow!” moments I’ve had on
Plus, every week I get my hands on articles and breaking news way too
juicy to wait on:
- Like a gear company with a promising or funky new product.
- Or an outdoor organization's upcoming event that you might enjoy.
might also stumble upon an inspiring blog post from one of the many adventurers I follow, and yearn to share it with you.
But here's my frustration:
None of this fits into the newsletter!! (frustrated sigh)
- I honor your precious time and personal in box way too much to bloat the newsletter.
So if you'd like to hear from Hiking For Her more frequently, this is a great way to touch base with all things hiking four times per month.
- This additional hiking information will make your trail time even more wonderful, and I'd love to share with you.
Weekly updates are useful if you're planning a hiking trip, too
And did we mention
Hiking For Her has made a commitment to give away gear, clothing, books and fun trail products every month.
Because it's fun for all involved:
- winners enjoy trying new hiking & camping stuff
- Hiking For Her enjoys sharing what works on the trail
- quality companies enjoy highlighting their products
Three way win!!
So when you sign up for the weekly email updates, you are in the loop about every giveaway.
- Many of the deadlines expire before the monthly newsletter goes out.
- The weekly emails are the only way to find out about ALL of the current giveaways.
Yet another reason
to go weekly
A hiking weekly update is
also the best way to learn what’s new on the Hiking For Her website:
- seasonal articles related to your safety and comfort
- the most recent Q&A that might offer exactly what you're looking for
- freebies and exclusive offers, some just for HFH readers using a specific code
- updated and new HFH articles
published that week
- backpacking news on trails, closures, usage decisions
A small amount of this makes it into the monthly newsletter, but again, I'm reluctant to make the newsletter too long - so you might miss the very thing that you need for your next hike.
So rest assured:
- I don't plan to hold back in the weekly updates ;)
- But in bite sized chunks: a quick and easy 5 minute or less read.
Will this mess up or cancel
my monthly subscription
to Happy Trails?
That would be bad, and bad is something I strenuously avoid.
Signing up for these
more frequent messages from Hiking For Her won’t affect your subscription to the
monthly Happy Trails newsletter at all.
- You'll still find the informative newsletter in your inbox, the last week of each month, as usual.
- Not subscribed to the newsletter yet? There's a quick sign up form at the top of the page.
The HFH weekly email is truly just a simple way to
increase the amount of valuable free hiking information
you receive from Hiking For Her.
Questions about the
hiking weekly update?
Contact me and I'll answer them right away!
(Unless I'm out on the trail, gathering new insights and info for you, of course. But I'll get right to it when I re-enter civilization.)
So how do I sign up
for the hiking weekly update?
All you need is an email address and the little gray sign up box below.
- Expect an email asking you to confirm your subscription to the hiking weekly update.
- You can unsubscribe easily, at any time.
- Your email address is used only to send you the hiking weekly update.
Looking forward to crafting fun, informative updates for you every week!
Also looking forward to not feeling guilty for not sharing everything with you :)
Hiking For Her's weekly emails keep you current on hiking & backpacking news.
Free, fast, fun info for you, every week of the year.
Use the box below for fast sign up!
- flash giveaways
- timely deals
- steep discounts
Don't miss out!
Read more about these hiking weekly updates
As an Amazon Associate, Hiking For Her earns from qualifying purchases.